Rodrigo Zalynas Gannelli
Rodrigo begins his career as Physical Trainer in Uruguay – country of origin – at the Asociacion Cristiana de Jovenes University (Acj).
He continued his education in Argentina at the University of Buenos Aires (UBA) under the guidance of Horacio Anselmi, one of the best coaches and technicians in the world.
He extended his education in UCES University in Argentina.
After this period of time, he moved to Italy, continuing his education and working as a personal trainer.
At the Italian Tennis Federation, he obtained the title of PersonalTrainer Level 1 and 2.
With this specilization he made the following steps of his career:
– Responsible for the FIT athletic training of the Marche Region – following all the best youth promises from all over Italy -;
– Personal trainer of different tennis players in the Juniors ITF circuit and of several professionals in the ATP and WTA circuit (obtaining excellent results);
– Persola trainer of Pieralisi Volley, B2 series;
– Trainer of different disciplines: hockey, volleyball, football, tennis, martial arts, rugby etc .;
– Personal trainer;
– Currently is a personal trainer of the Spanish tennis player Nicola Kuhn.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.